Yesterday I had two preschoolers yelling “what the heck” over and over out at recess, and I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to tell them that was a word they weren’t allowed to say at school.
Every time a volunteer has a complaint about the new curriculum I feel like it’s a criticism of me and I know that’s dumb and I know this curriculum is way better than what we had before but I really want everyone else to see that. I have put so much work into making this transition happen and I feel like everyone hates it.
First day off in eleven days and what do I do?
Apply for grad school.
Eek! I am suddenly nervous… What if I’m not accepted?!? It’s been so long since I’ve had to write anything… My essay was probably terrible!
Now I have to wait on references and transcripts…
Talking to my sister on the phone
- Hannah: Have you and the boy gotten together yet?
- Me: No.
- Hannah: Have you heard from him?
- Me: Yes, but he always texts me around 9 and I'm always heading to bed, so it's pretty much, 'I'm headed to bed, goodnight!' He probably thinks I'm this old boring person now, but I don't even care, because sleep.
- Hannah: Haha, when you're not willing to lose sleep over him, that's when you know he's not the one.
- Me: Pretty much, but I think I'm too tired to give up sleep for any boy.
- Hannah: You have your priorities right.
I went to the library in my hometown for the first time in years, and it kinda made me sad that it looked different.